Welcome to The Joint - Roseville! As your local chiropractor in Roseville, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Roseville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Bo Greig
Dr. Bo Greig is a lifelong Minnesotan and was raised in Anoka, MN. As a high school state wrestler he learned early on that maintaining a healthy body requires hard work, dedication, and constant improvement.
Dr. Bo knew early on that he was going to be a doctor, but it wasn’t until his final year at Minnesota State University, Mankato that the path lead to Chiropractic. He achieved his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Northwestern in Bloomington, MN. His approach to patient care is to provide education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care. Dr. Bo enjoys helping patients improve and maximize their bodies motion, function, and quality of life so they can get back to the things they love most!
In his spare time Dr. Bo enjoys bodybuilding, TV/movies, snowboarding, vacations to Cancun, riding his Harley, and watching the New England Patriots. He is almost always accompanied by his perfect wife Kate, and his puppy Raylan. Working at The Joint allows Dr. Bo the freedom to focus 100% on his patients and he is very excited to be a part of the Minnesota team
Hello, my name is Jim Macdonald. I am the clinic manager for The Joint in Roseville MN, & Woodbury MN. I grew up in Roseville MN, & currently reside in the south metro. I graduated from St. Paul College and Concordia College with a degree in Kinesiology and personal training.
My passion for health & wellness, and helping others came from my grandfather who worked as the head of the department for public safety for the city of Golden Valley and for 35 years for the University of Minnesota. His ability and passion to train, educate, and help others helped guide me with my path to want to help others in health & wellness.
My goal is to help you when you come to The Joint understand the benefits of continued chiropractic care, explain the benefits of our program, and provide you with the best patient care every time you visit The Joint Roseville & The Joint Woodbury. I look forward to seeing you at The Joint!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Roseville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2016adminAs our daily schedules seem to accelerate, our job and our family keep pace. At least that’s the plan. But sometimes, there are too many things happening. Questions come up. Accidents happen. Injuries follow. Then you need all of the best help you can get for you and your family. More and more people are discovering how ...
- November 2, 2015adminOver the years medical scientists have made great discoveries that enable us to focus on prevention and wellness. By implementing healthier diets and exercise regimes into our daily schedules we are living longer and healthier lives. A lot of people include routine chiropractic maintenance into their wellness plan to ensure wellness from head to toe. The ...
- October 16, 2015VincentOver the years there has been significant research related to chiropractic care, including its effectiveness in caring for spine-related injuries and complications from spinal stress. Typically, this research targeted common problems chiropractors often see in their patients: lower back pain, neck pain and headaches, and peripheral nerve problems. However, recently new studies have been surfacing ...
- September 30, 2015adminIf you have ever heard of the term “omega fatty acids” before, you have more than likely heard it as it is referred to when it comes to omega 3 fatty acids in particular. Omega 3 fatty acids are known and praised by nutritionists and healthcare professionals alike for their ability to improve healthy brain ...
- September 21, 2015JenMany chiropractors are beginning to treat patients suffering from fibromyalgia. The syndrome affects the muscles and soft tissue, usually causing severe, chronic pain all over the body. The symptoms of fibromyalgia can be debilitating, causing the sufferers of the disease to have to give up many aspects of their normal life. The pain, muscle spasms ...
- September 2, 2015JenChiropractic care is a therapy that many people have preconceived ideas about. I know before I started receiving it, I thought chiropractic was only for people who experienced chronic back pain. Even though many people do receive chiropractic treatments for their back pain, there are also many people out there that see their chiropractor for ...
- August 21, 2015JenSummer is almost over, but the heat is still upon us. The warm weather creates a pleasant backdrop for various outdoor activities. Children play tag, ride bikes and go swimming. Sports and activities are played by all age groups, some of which can be very strenuous, such as hiking, running, biking, soccer, football, baseball and ...
- August 7, 2015JenAs kids, nothing was more fun than spinning round and round until you were too dizzy to walk straight. You would fall to the ground laughing at how much fun the feeling was. Unfortunately, as an adult that feeling isn’t so fun. In fact, sometimes getting dizzy spells can be downright scary. It can come ...
- July 31, 2015JenDepression can come in many different forms. It may cause you to feel moody, fatigued, isolated, anxious and hopeless. You may find yourself intentionally not participating in activities you normally would and not really know why. It may feel harder to get up and go every morning, causing you to frequently contemplate “what is the ...